Job Title: Marketing Manager
Hybrid (office-based until probation ends)
Hours: 37.5 per week
We are a small but rapidly growing content marketing agency looking for an experienced and ambitious Marketing Manager to join our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a variety of marketing work streams, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest standard.
This role would suit an experienced Digital Marketing Exec or Specialist looking to step up, or a Marketing Manager who really wants to make their mark on a growing agency.
We’re looking for a high-energy, motivated, ‘people person’. Someone who loves building relationships with clients, colleagues and freelancers. Someone who loves getting on a call with clients to sell ideas, take briefs and report on performance. Someone who sees a problem as an opportunity to use their initiative, collaborate and work up creative solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement digital marketing plans to achieve business goals for the agency and its clients.
- Manage the creation and delivery of email campaigns, ensuring the use of the latest CRM tools.
- Manage social media accounts and develop effective strategies to increase engagement and brand awareness.
- Manage communities and respond to feedback and inquiries across all platforms.
- Conduct keyword research and optimise campaigns to improve SEO performance.
- Oversee digital PR, outreach and link-building efforts.
- Oversee PPC campaigns and work with partners to develop effective strategies.
- Print management.
- Build and enhance relationships with clients and oversee all aspects of their digital marketing campaigns.
- Deliver regular reports and attend client meetings to ensure that campaigns are meeting their business objectives and relationships are maintained.
- Oversee content production, including editorial, case studies, project briefings, photoshoots, podcasts, and video.
- Manage project timelines, budgets, and resources.
- Ensure the highest quality of content and that it is delivered on time and to budget.
Essential skills and experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in a marketing management role.
- Proven track record of managing successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in using data to inform decision-making.
- Experience in content production management and editorial.
- Account management.
- Content/project management.
- Email creation/build/CRM management.
- Social media – creation and management.
- Good understanding of SEO.
- Basic understanding of paid channels (social media and Google Ads).
- Line management/leading a team.
- Full driving licence.
- Tools: Gmail, Google Docs, Google Slides, Meta Business Suite, Google Analytics, Buffer/Sprout or similar, project management tools (ClickUp, Asana or similar).
Desirable but non-essential skills and experience
- Agency experience.
- Experience working within highly regulated and technical sectors.
- Keyword research.
- Digital PR, outreach and link-building.
- Tools: Canva, InDesign, Google Sheets, Google Search Console, SEMRush or similar
- 25 days of holiday, plus bank holidays
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours and remote working options
- Sick pay
- Personal and professional development opportunities, including training and mentorship
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement within the agency.
If you’re passionate about content marketing and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you.